Despite the challenges that the RAAC problem has created, school leaders have worked hard with key partners including the Trust, HFL, the Diocese and the DfE to ensure a continuity of provision for pupils including:
- Access to the full curriculum
- Extra-Curricular provision such as trips, visitors, clubs, After School activities, Breakfast club, After School Club etc. Also PTA events such as School Discos by using the Church Hall
- Assemblies, Mass, School liturgies using the Parish Church and the school hall provided in the temporary school building
- Plays, productions and concerts by using outdoor spaces , the hall in the temporary building and the Parish Church
- Working with the Trust, DfE, Contractors to ensure continued access to the school swimming pool throughout this period.